Maternal Health “Ah ha!” Moment - Peace Corps Service Leads to Career as a Midwife
In this video,Peace Corps Volunteer Caitlin Givens talks about her “Ah ha!” moment in the Sahel desert that led her to shift career paths and become a midwife. During nursing and midwifery school, she serves as a doula and helps women plan for labor and birth. She now draws from her Peace Corps experience to connect with and care for women from diverse backgrounds in the U.S.
This is amazing!
I want to go!!
- student118 likes this
- whippingtree likes this
- minhavidaminhaidade likes this
- dandayna likes this
- slaujfruithead likes this
- the-sprawl likes this
- mystic-rose likes this
- michellekjfksjdh likes this
- technoglobe likes this
- mouthfulofchocolatedust likes this
- iamglobal reblogged this from peacecorps and added:
- sheissupermanscousin likes this
- climbthetree likes this
- peacecorps posted this